…Thanks GYB for Giving Him the Opportunity to Serve
The Executive Chairman of Ijumu Local Government Area and ALGON Chairman,Kogi State,Hon. Taufiq Isa, Sworn-In Secretary to the Local Government, Supervisory Councilors,Chief of Staff, Senior Special Assistants and Personal Assistants at the Local Government Secretariat in Iyara to support him in the smooth and effective running of the administrative functions for the progress and development of the local council.
The Executive Chairman of Ijumu Local Government,said in his speech that he thanked His Excellency,The Executive Governor of Kogi State,Alh. Yahaya Bello for giving him the opportunity to contribute his quota to the development of the Local Government and the State. He also charged the newly inaugurated appointees to make their stay count,as each and everyone of us is a bonafide indigene of the Local Government and as such we must all redouble our efforts to ensure it grows.
Hon. Taufiq further reiterated that, henceforth,all complaints, suggestions and contributions should be channeled through the councilors and his appointees.
The administring of oath of office was superintendent by the chief magistrate of Iyara, Barrister Mary Isaac.
The following persons was inaugurated and giving portfolio:
- Hon. Ibikunle Alex Obaropo – Secretary to the Local Government
- Hon. Otitolaiye Racheal – Supervisory Councilor for Finance
- Hon. Omonaiye Joseph Sunday – Supervisory Councilor for Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Hon. Alonge Festus Olaniyi – Supervisory Councilor for Works and Housing
- Hon. Oshe Bola – Supervisory Councilor for Health
- Hon. Atitebi Joseph – Supervisor Councilor for Budget and Planning
- Hon. Olorunjuwon Benjamin Fortune – Supervisory Councilor for Education and Youth.
The following persons was also inaugurated as the Internally Generated Revenue Committee Members.
1.Hon. Hameed Obaditan – Chairman
- Mr. Olowoniwa Paul Adeyemi – Secretary
- Mr.Ehalaye Micheal – Member
- Mr. Adekunle Ibrahim – Member
- Hon. Babatunde Paul – Member
- Mr.Raji Funsho
- Mr. Alugba Tunde
- Ijumu Local Government Revenue Officer
Senior Special Assistant on Legislative Affairs Media and Publicity